Declutter your desktop, find and categorize all your files and give those ‘missing’ photos a safe digital home.
Technology can be a double-edged sword. Don’t let it become your worst enemy. It is here to stay and to improve every day. If managed correctly, it will make you more productive, connect you to the world, and simplify your life!
- Do you feel overwhelmed the minute you open your computer because the desktop is exploding with files, documents, and photos?
- Do you feel confused with all the new devices, software, and apps that you think you need to keep up with today’s digital world?
- Are you are easily distracted by the many emails, documents, and photos that have landed on your computer and your devices with no clue how they got there or, even worse, no idea which “cloud” they are floating around in?
- Vision to be Organized will help you streamline your computer and other devices and feel happy opening and managing your files.
- Receive the suggestions you need to properly backup your devices, organize your desktop, files, documents, and photos so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Learn the skills to go paperless, sync multiple devices and share your folders, files, and photos.
Technology organizing is useful for: Emails, photos, files, documents, syncing devices and creating backups of important documents or photos.
With Vision to be Organized, you don’t have to wait to start your new organized life! Contact us today for more information on how we can make a difference for you.
Start, Work On, or Complete Steps of My Technology Organizing Project (4, 8, and 12-Hour Session Packages):
- Start to organize your technology project, work on organizing your technology project, see your large technology project broken into smaller, more manageable projects, and have some steps of your technology organizing project actually completed.
- Receive one 30-minute home walk-through assessment prior to starting your organizing session.
- Receive one technology organizing tip sheet via email.
- Receive one 30-minute coaching call to discuss goals, areas of concern and progress after your first technology organizing session.
- All packages will have some technology organized at the end of the first session.
- 8 and 12-hour packages will work to further the technology organizing process with each 4-hour session.
Additional Technology Organizing Pricing Information:
- Need only hours of technology organizing? The technology organizing hourly rate is $85 per hour.
- Minimum of 4 hours is required for each session.
- All packages must be purchased and pre-paid in advance.
- Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Forms of payment accepted are: Cash, Check, PayPal, and Credit Card.