Get your home, living spaces and home office organized with that perfect picture of structure, tidiness, and breathing space you have always envisioned for your family.
Home organizing can be a daunting task. Why shouldn’t you receive the help you need to get everything in its place? Vision to be Organized will help you organize your home in-line with your ideas and your goals. You will gain essential skills, suggestions, and systems to run a productive home. Home organizing can be life-changing, uplifting and motivating – in short; it can be everything you hope it will be and more.
- If you have stuff everywhere in your home, begin to declutter now.
- If you don’t have the time or the self-commitment required to focus on your getting organized project, don’t despair. Now is the perfect time to get help to start to put everything in order.
- If you are unable to sort, purge or containerize a single item you own because it’s just too overwhelming, leads to anxiety and you feel exhausted just thinking about it; relax and know that there is help just a phone call or email away.
- Receive the help you need to deal with your clutter, turning the mess into useful objects and spaces.
- Get the vision of organization you need to put your home in order.
- Sort, categorize, clear-out and containerize your belongings so you can enjoy those things that you need in your life.
Home organizing help is available for the following areas: Attic, Basement, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Children’s Space, Closets Craft Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Entertainment Room, Garage, Hobby Space, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Pantry, Pet Space, and Storage Area.
With Vision to be Organized, you don’t have to wait to start your new organized life! Contact us today for more information on how we can make a difference for you.
Start, Work On, or Complete Steps of My Home Organizing Project (4, 8, and 12-Hour Session Packages):
- Start to organize your home, work on organizing your home, see your large home organizing project broken into smaller, more manageable projects, and have some steps of your home organizing project actually completed.
- Receive one 30-minute home walk-through assessment prior to starting your organizing session.
- Receive one, two, or three 4-hour in-person home organizing sessions.
- Receive one home organizing tip sheet via email.
- Receive one 1-hour coaching call to discuss goals, areas of concern, and progress after your first organizing session.
- All packages will have some home space organized at the end of the first session.
- 8 and 12-hour packages will work to further the home organizing process with each 4-hour session.
- Need only hours of home organizing? The home organizing hourly rate is $85 per hour.
- Minimum of 4 hours is required for each session.
- All packages must be purchased and pre-paid in advance.
- Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Forms of payment accepted are: Cash, Check, PayPal, and Credit Card.