“Photos are the visual record of your life. Make sure you take care of them.”
The process of sorting through your photos and memorabilia can be overwhelming. However, this crucial step of committing to the journey of sorting through pictures and preserving them is vital for you, your family, your friends, and future generations. Get your photos organized into archival safe photo boxes, photo albums, scrapbook albums, scanned, backed-up and kept safe today.
- Do you have photos cluttering closets, drawers, and digital devices?
- Where will you find the time to go through every photo?
- Do you feel overwhelmed because of the many memories that surface when you start looking through the pictures?
- Receive the help you need to sort through all your physical and digital photos.
- Get the encouragement you need to sit down and organize your photos so you can scan them, place them in books, preserve them and share them with future generations.
- Learn to process the emotional photos with tips, suggestions and guidance when dealing with sensitive memories.
Photo Organizing Services include: Printed Photo Organization, Digital Photo Organization, Memorabilia Organization, Genealogy Organization, Traditional Photo Albums, Digital Photo Albums and Gifts, Scrapbooks, Digital Photo Slide Shows, Custom Framing, Scanning Services, Backup and Cloud Storage, Archival Products.
Vision to be Organized will also work with you to organize your photos in an emergency.
With Vision to be Organized, you don’t have to wait to start your new organized life! Contact us today for more information on how we can make a difference for you.
Start, Work On, or Complete Steps of My Photo Organizing Project (4, 8, and 12-Hour Session Packages):
- Start to organize your photos, work on organizing your photos, see your large photo project broken into smaller, more manageable projects, and have some steps of your photo organizing project actually completed.
- Receive one 30-minute home walk-through assessment prior to starting your organizing session.
- Receive one, two, or three 4-hour in-person photo organizing sessions.
- Receive one photo organizing tip sheet via email.
- Receive one 1-hour coaching call to discuss goals, areas of concern and progress after your first organizing session.
- All packages will have some photos organized at the end of the first session.
- 8 and 12-hour packages will work to further the photo organizing process with each 4-hour session.
Additional Photo Organizing Pricing Information:
- Need only hours of photo organizing? The photo organizing hourly rate is $85 per hour.
- Minimum of 4 hours is required for each session.
- All packages must be purchased and pre-paid in advance.
- Packages are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Forms of payment accepted are: Cash, Check, PayPal, and Credit Card.